Join us for “Thriving Together” at the Salem Convention Center in Salem, Oregon. It begins with a pre-conference on Wednesday, April 19; regular conference sessions run Thursday, April 20 through Saturday, April 22. Yes, you read that right!
We are excited to include Saturday programming to make it easier for people who work in school libraries to attend. Welcome school library colleagues!
Early-Bird Registration ends March 20, 2017. Register today and take advantage of early discounts.
Also new this year, there will be a special Friday night author event with Maggie Stiefvater at the Salem Public Library. Tickets are available for purchase through the Conference Registration Form or via the Conference Meals & Special Events Only Registration Form.
Heads-up! Memberclicks, OLA’s content management vendor, has a new event management system that necessitates two main changes in the registration process:
- In order to register, conference attendees need to establish a profile within Memberclicks.
- OLA Members already have an established profile within Memberclicks and can easily log into the system using their general Username and Password.
- Non-members will need to establish a profile in the system in order to register.
- Whether you are an OLA Member or Non-member, don’t worry! This process is straight-forward, takes only a minute, and is similar to those encountered on many commercial websites.
- If you are registering on behalf of another attendee or need to register a group of attendees, please note that an individual profile with username and password is needed for each registration.
- One solution? Have each person register as an individual and then submit the individual invoice to the institution for payment.
- Another possible solution? Use your institution’s credit card when registering.
Early-Bird Registration ends March 20, 2017. Register now to take advantage of early discounts.